Vermilion Trail Campground Rules/Guidelines
The following are the rules and guidelines for Vermilion Trail Campground. Not following these may result in being asked to leave the premisis with no refund.
- Check In: All campers must check in with the office. Check in time is 1:00 P.M. Check out is NOON. Late check outs must get permission from the office!
- Speed Limit: The speed limite in the entire park is 10 MPH. It is strictly enforced byt he Gilbert/Biwabik Police Department along with the St. Louis County Sheriff's Department. Please drive carefully and watch out for people and especially children!
- Roads: All loops are one way. Enter and leave by campground roads only. Do not block roads.
- Quite Time: Quite tie is 10:00 P.M. - 8:00 A.M. During quite time music must be turned down and conversations must be kept quite. No operation of off road vehicles after 10:00 P.M. Also, no thru traffic after 10:00 P.M. No public beach use after 10:00 P.M.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcomed family members, but MUST follow a few simple rules. Dogs must be on a leash and picked up after. Also they cannot be left at your site unattended.
- Campfires: All campfires must be completely in the fire ring. Fire rrings are not trash cans, if you leave a fire ring full of garbage, you will be charged $35 cleaning fee.
- Food: Please do not leave food out at night. It only attracts unwanted visitors such as bears, raccoons, and stray animals.
- ATV's: All ATVs must be licensed and registered. Please drive carefully and respectfully (10 MPH). You must also have lights on at all times. Anyone who is 18 and under must wear a helmet. It is enforced by Gilbert/Biwabik Police Department, the St Louis Sheriff's and the DNR.
- Youth: Aluminum cans can be saved and dropped off across fromt he office. All donations go towards the Biwabik Recreation Department.